Level 1 Isolation Gowns
- 10 gowns per pack, minimum order 10 packs
- Made from medium-weight yellow, multilayer nonwoven material that meets AAMI PB70 level 1 testing
- Yellow color-coded neck binding
- Medium-weight isolation gowns are generously sized for full coverage and flexibility, and offer protection against fluids under light pressure conditions
- Feature nonrestricted elastic wrists and neck ties
- Side waist ties eliminate difficulties of tying behind the back
- Strong sealed seams are designed to withstand even rough treatment, offering 360° total protection
Providing PPE Certainty
As leaders in Long-Term Care, Education, Law Enforcement, and other public entities, you require PPE Certainty. Maintaining regular operations and keeping your employees and those to whom you provide services safe is critical, so you need to know that you will receive the PPE you have ordered and that it will match the quality that you expect.
Long-Established. Anuco has been a responsible supplier to state and local entities for 24 years, providing care for 2 million patient lives. We are a licensed pharmacy in 45 states and also licensed by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
Strong Sources & Distribution. Customers benefit from our sourcing relationships and state-of-the-art facility in Oklahoma City, the hub for PPE distribution. We have a 99% fulfillment rate, even at the height of COVID-19 PPE demand.
Reliable Quality. All Anuco PPE products need FDA, NIOSH and/or CDC guidelines and required approvals.