Disposable Gowns - Large Size
- 15 gowns per package, minimum order 5 packages
- In compliance with FDA requirements and tested in accordance with ASTM standards including breaking load, tensile strength and elongation.
- Successfully tested for liquid and aerosol blood resistance under ASTM F 1670 Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance and ASTM F 1671 Bacteriophage Penetration Resistance.
- In compliance with OSHA blood-borne pathogen standards (standard number 1910.1030).
- AAMI levels 1 & 2 barrier protection.
- Superior physical properties over imports.
- Easy tear-away feature for quick gown removal and safe disposal.
- Contoured thumb loops secure gown sleeve for added protection.
- Redirects stress to the film material not the thermal seals to minimize breakage potential.
- Full-length open back affords better comfort and shoulder coverage.
- Provides liquid and aerosol blood resistance.
- Lightweight, non-linting construction.
- Additional colors are available in minimum quantity orders. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Providing PPE Certainty
As leaders in Long-Term Care, Education, Law Enforcement, and other public entities, you require PPE Certainty. Maintaining regular operations and keeping your employees and those to whom you provide services safe is critical, so you need to know that you will receive the PPE you have ordered and that it will match the quality that you expect.
Long-Established. Anuco has been a responsible supplier to state and local entities for 24 years, providing care for 2 million patient lives. We are a licensed pharmacy in 45 states and also licensed by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
Strong Sources & Distribution. Customers benefit from our sourcing relationships and state-of-the-art facility in Oklahoma City, the hub for PPE distribution. We have a 99% fulfillment rate, even at the height of COVID-19 PPE demand.
Reliable Quality. All Anuco PPE products need FDA, NIOSH and/or CDC guidelines and required approvals.