Clear Face Shield with Grip Lock Band - V2.69, Case of 110
This product is a face shield for medical purposes to cover the front and sides of the face and provide barrier protection.
This product is made in the USA.
- Shield: 3M™ 10 mil PET Plastic (8″ H x 11″ W)
- Headband: 3M™ Grip Lock Strips (Adjustable)
- Adhesive: 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape
- Foam Pad: Flexible Polyurethane Foam (1.5” x 2” x 6.5”)
- This product has been authorized by the FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment
- This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
- Intended for one-time use only
Providing PPE Certainty
As leaders in Long-Term Care, Education, Law Enforcement, and other public entities, you require PPE Certainty. Maintaining regular operations and keeping your employees and those to whom you provide services safe is critical, so you need to know that you will receive the PPE you have ordered and that it will match the quality that you expect.
Long-Established. Anuco has been a responsible supplier to state and local entities for 24 years, providing care for 2 million patient lives. We are a licensed pharmacy in 45 states and also licensed by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
Strong Sources & Distribution. Customers benefit from our sourcing relationships and state-of-the-art facility in Oklahoma City, the hub for PPE distribution. We have a 99% fulfillment rate, even at the height of COVID-19 PPE demand.
Reliable Quality. All Anuco PPE products need FDA, NIOSH and/or CDC guidelines and required approvals.