Anti-Fog Face Shield
Safe, comfortable, and extremely light. Can be used in various situations, such as laboratory work, woodworking, mowing, gardening, drilling, sanding, welding, outdoor sports, etc.
The full face protective cap provides more comprehensive coverage and protects the face from saliva flying into the air.
Face shield visor can be easily cleaned with water or disinfectant. Ultimate sun protection, scratch resistance, blocking more than 98% of harmful air.
High-density polyethylene casing, which prevents chemicals, saliva droplets, and paints from splashing into the eyes. This protects your eyes and face well.
- 10 count per box, minimum 10 boxes
- Double anti-fog PET
- Thickness 0.18mm
- Made with thick sponge for comfort
- Hypoallergenic foam band can absorb sweat and provide enough room for eye glasses or safety goggles.
- Vented foam design for increased air flow and comfort.
- Sonically welded band gives the face shield added strength and reliability.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear, quick and easy to don.
- Excellent protection against potential contamination from blood pathogens, body fluids, or harmful chemical splash.
Providing PPE Certainty
As leaders in Long-Term Care, Education, Law Enforcement, and other public entities, you require PPE Certainty. Maintaining regular operations and keeping your employees and those to whom you provide services safe is critical, so you need to know that you will receive the PPE you have ordered and that it will match the quality that you expect.
Long-Established. Anuco has been a responsible supplier to state and local entities for 24 years, providing care for 2 million patient lives. We are a licensed pharmacy in 45 states and also licensed by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
Strong Sources & Distribution. Customers benefit from our sourcing relationships and state-of-the-art facility in Oklahoma City, the hub for PPE distribution. We have a 99% fulfillment rate, even at the height of COVID-19 PPE demand.
Reliable Quality. All Anuco PPE products need FDA, NIOSH and/or CDC guidelines and required approvals.